To preserve the beauty of this handmade piece we suggest you handle it with care:
- Avoid exposure to water and sun and in the event that your article gets wet please wipe the surface dry as soon as possible.
- Avoid contact with ink, oil, grease, alcohol (perfume) and hand cream as these marks cannot be removed.
- Avoid overfilling your leather product as this will cause stretching.
- There are many different types of leather protectors and water proofing sprays available. Please read the instructions carefully prior to any application and always do a test on an inconspicuous area of your product first. If in doubt ask your local shoe repairer for advice.
- When not in use, store in a protective bag in a cool, dry place.
Pratten will not be held responsible for products which have been mishandled.
At checkout you can choose either standard or express delivery:
- Standard registered delivery is free.
- Express Post delivery is $14 on all orders.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours. Expect standard delivery to take 2-3 days for east coast and 5-6 days for the west coast. Express delivery is dispatched same day where possible.
Pratten is happy to ship all over the world. All packages will be registered.
We aim to dispatch all international orders within 48 hours. Expect delivery to take 7-14 working days.
Please note that customs policies vary from country to country. An additional duty may be charged to the customer in some countries. Pratten is not responsible for these taxes and import duties.
We ship all international orders using Australia Post Airmail. The shipping cost is calculated at the checkout using the destination postcode. Please visit Australia Post for further information.
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Return of Faulty Goods
Pratten will replace any goods that arrive at their destination faulty or damaged and will refund associated return delivery costs pending goods being sent back within 14 days of receipt. Pratten reserves the right to refuse a refund if it does not apply with this policy.
Change of Mind Policy
Pratten customers can return the undamaged item within 14 days of purchase as long as the product is returned in its original condition including original product packaging. Delivery and handling charges on returns are not refundable for incorrect choice. Goods must be returned to the store at the customer's cost and risk. Pratten reserves the right to refuse a refund if it does not apply with this policy.
In order to process your return of goods, please be sure to include the following information:
- Copy of the original invoice
- The reason for the return
- Your day time phone number
PO Box 206
Botany 1455 NSW
*Please note that you are unable to return any sale items for exchange or refund*